The race for the Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure a lot of folks here have made a last minute Arc purchase since we heard the bad news.

It would be interesting to know what additional stuff people have aquired over the last few weeks in the mad rush for anything Arc.

I myself have managed to aquire(soon) a AAA-Premium white which I shall be trading for a AAA UV, I'm also getting a 2aa switchpack.

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
i Have acquire 2-2xaa tubes. 2 arc4+ 1 arc4+ forensic kits. 5 arc lsh-p, 1 lsl-p, 1 arc LS3,1 arc aaa,1 arc aaa blue in color. and some other aaa pending trying to get should have by the end of the week.
No im not selling any of them sorry.
I haven't updated my list below.!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
since the announcement, a complete origonal LS3, Blue, red/orange, green, and cyan first runs. 2002 and 2003 CPF edition AAA's, an LS1, another 1xAA twistie, 2xAA twistie, and 123 kroll packs. Arc Nylon Carrying pouch. All that in adition to the items in my signiture.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geforce, i thought the LS3 that Cy sold you wasn't a complete light. (Case only)

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the announcement, I have added: LSH-ST, AA, belt pouch, First Run LS in cyan and red-orange, early version red AAA with narrow beam LED, 1AA "Skinny" battery pack for LS1, and a special factory-boosted 4+ with presentation tin, which apparently rivals the 4Xs in output. Oh, and I forgot one, a LSL, but not sure whether P or S yet. Not all have arrived yet, and I`m also still looking for more too, please see my post in BST for the details
wink.gif
. Despite all the "politics" that went on behind the scenes (Underground only please, it doesn`t belong here), I still enjoy collecting and using the lights, and want to expand my collection further to eventually cover one of each variation produced.

Possibly except the gold AAA if indeed it ever existed. Somehow I think that one would be far too expensive....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GeforceFX

Newly Enlightened
Got a complete ls3 from MY for $400 dollars decided not to get the one from cy

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif you'll love it. You can use that 2x123 tailpack and an empty LS body to come up with some really neat custom sleepers. Use 2 of JSB's protected 4.2v R123's and you could have a mini space needle!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
You guys are unbelievable, I thought my 2aa pack and AAA P acquisitions were good.

Just shows how much is out there.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
PhotonBoy ... exactly.
That's why I didn't purchase anything. In a few months all this will be outdated ...
bernhard

simbad

Enlightened
I have only few AAAs and a LSHF-P with twisty, this one was my first Arc and looks like new, great light.Ive sold my 4+Rev2 and is on the way to another CPFer.

fluorescent

Enlightened
I picked up few of the LS series and.... a few AAAs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cy

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Chris M. said: Possibly except the gold AAA if indeed it ever existed. Somehow I think that one would be far too expensive....:D

[/ QUOTE ]

The Gold ARC AAA does exist. It was too precious to sell. I gave it away to someone very deserving aprox. a month ago.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really? Wow. Was it plated, or solid gold? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

But whichever, priceless in a way......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
flourescant, you're gonna sell me some right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
fluorescent said:
I picked up.... a few AAAs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I always thought of "a few" as 3-5. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wouldn't mind receiving a donation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mapson

Enlightened
flourscent, now we know who to go to for Arc aaa's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6pOriginal

Enlightened
The only Arc I owned before all this madness was the AA, always wanted to get an Arc 4, but that was a bit too expensive for me.

In this lat week, I got an AAA, LSL, Arc 4 second, all still in the mail. The AAA comes with the Arc 4, but I don't think I am going to have any use for that, so it may go to the B/S/T. I may also sell the LSL too, cause I want to EDC either the Arc 4 or the LSL. I kind of feel bad if I abuse the LSL...I feel less guilty for abusing the Arc 4 second /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.