Need help id'ing AAA light

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleidig1

Newly Enlightened
Need help id\'ing AAA light

I recieved in a trade a used Arc AAA flashlight.
The plastic package has a sticker that states it is an "AAA-LE", but the insert under it has a sticker that states "AWS-NAT-P Premium white LED natural finish"

The body of the flashlight itself has the following words typed around it "L.E.D. *AAA*-ARC FLASHLIGHT. LLC" and the word "premium" around the base.

The head or led piece has no labeling at all, just a black rubbery pad to prevent battery rattle.

Is there a way to check to see if this is actually a limited or premium head & not just a standard on a premium body?

E

EchoSierraTwo

Re: Need help id\'ing aaa light

someone please correct me if I am wrong. The AAA LE (limited edition) and the AAA-P are one in the same (not sure what the AWS-NAT-P signifies. I'm pretty sure that identifies it a a AAA Premium) one the later incarnation of the other. I do not know if when the change did take place Arc was still packaging the newly titled AAA in the old packaging. Then again it was a trade and anything is possible.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

FT, you are correct. It sounds like an AWP-NAT (Premium) with the warmer LED tint.

The name for the Premium Arc-AAA was changed from "Limited Edition" to "Premium Edition". This was shortened to just "Arc-P".

Peter

E

EchoSierraTwo

there you go Sleidig, right from the horses mouth, sort to speak ( no offense Giansee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). I believe you can rest now assured that you have what you thought\hoped you had.

sleidig1

Newly Enlightened

Thank you all for your help.

I should have asked "is there a way to id the head or led as a LE or premium without having to rely on the base unit? "

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just the color of the LED. The LED used is the only difference between a standard and Premium head.

Peter

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

i bought what was supposed to be a premium AAA from a CPF'er but the tint is real purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.