For CPFers only: Table of all lights reviewed

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys!

I decided to slap all of my index review tables into one for some diagnostic work - finding errors, erroneous data in the colums, misplaced info, duplicates, etc. The result is one BIG HONKIN' 500K table with all of the lights reviewed on my site. This is for my own use, but I thought you folks may find it useful. There is no link to this table on my site - the link below is the only way to get there.

It's in absolutely NO ORDER when you load the page - you have to click on the column header titles to sort. One click sorts upward, second click sorts downward.

This is a ONE SHOT DEAL - I'm not doing this again, nor updating the table with new reviews. I'll yank it in a few weeks to get the space back on the servers. But in the meantime, if you want to see, lets say, all the lights I rated at 4 stars, click the column and away you go.

Sort time may be slow, so give it a few seconds.

If you see any blatant errors, let me know!

http://flashlightreviews.home.att.net/reviews/reviews_index_mastertable.htm

suppin

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that's one long list. Thanks for the effort! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Makes looking up reviews a lot easier.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet. Sure you can't keep it and link to it permanetly? It sure would have helped when I used your site to find a headlamp. PS - Thanks for the reviews, they helped my choice.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're all welcome! My only concern about doing it this way is:

1) I need to get them all in alphabetical order so it looks clean when it loads

b) It's frikkin' huge - 500K - no good for dialup users

iii) If I do leave it, I'd have to put the review link and info in 4 places on the site - the review index table for that light type, the master table, the index page for announcing it, and the "all by manufacturer" list. Too much work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So, thanks for the request, but it's a one-shotter until/unless I figure out something better (like an Excel spreadsheet maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif We'll see!)

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
THanks, think I wil lbe shopping for another light as my xpg5 seems a bit shorton its end.