what is you going to do when ya get ya lionheart

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i been thinking a this all week well all month to. i figure i will wait to its dark before i even try it out .then im going to shine it every where i will have vip in one hand lh in other. it will be like so cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifi will look like a monument lol .

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Re: what is you going to do when ya get ya lionhea

I'm gonna annoy ppl at the next movie I watch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
next time some *** starts kicking my chair, i'll blind em!
Actually depending on if it arrives on time, I'll take it out for my first ever winter camping trip.
See how it does in cold weather.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm gonna sell it on Ebay for like a million dollars then I'm gonna retire to Hawaii...er make that ah... nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
I'm gonna sell it on Ebay for like a million dollars then I'm gonna retire to Hawaii...er make that ah... nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, dont let Charlie find you. or you'll be more than Cut-OFF, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Catman10

Enlightened

Everytime my boss comes into my office and looks like he's going to give me work, I'm going to blind him with it. Then when he's disoriented, I'm going to slip out the door behind him and hide at the coffee machine (tenting my fingers) until he's gone.

toyopet

Newly Enlightened

I wanted to use it on Halloween when I take my kids trick or treating. However, it doesn't look that way because I ordered the natural HA version. I'll probably use the SNII or another 5W light I just ordered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

I'm going to test the heck out of it. Then I'm going to put it in a box. Then send it out.

Then I'm going to build another one.

Then I'm going to test the heck out of it. Then I'm going to put it in a box. Then send it out.

Then I'm going to test the heck out of it. Then I'm going to put it in a box. Then send it out.

Then I'm going to do this another 495 times (or until I become mentally deranged)...

Muwahahahahahaha ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

lol

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I have burns all over my hands from constantly forgetting not to touch a hot stove (or was it a cold stove) and I've got tears streaming down my face from putting salt in my eyes (I know ...NEVER put salt in your eyes NOT ALWAYS put salt in your eyes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif). So, most likely, I will look at the 3 watt led nestled in its reflector , flick the switch and promptly regret my decision.....

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Make a pot of coffee and sit down with it and my printouts of the UIs and see if I can follow instructions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Likebright

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
Make a pot of coffee and sit down with it and my printouts of the UIs and see if I can follow instructions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Britt, it will be second nature once one actually does it one time...or for the truly non-evolved Neanderthal types, just keep it on the 64-level smooth scrolling default, very intuitive.

Seriously - in tests with chimpanzees in the wild, we found they began using it immediately (as termite fishin' sticks in Very shallow holes)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Charlie. Can't wait. I've got the termite stick down pat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Britt

Reno

Enlightened

Buy a 6-pack.

Then look for the tractor beam setting.

oh, wait... that's the Mr. Fusion. For the Lionheart I will...

Buy a twelve pack.

Blind myself, anyone who gets close, and then put it in my mouth on full blast in the pitch dark. My friends (the ones who can still see) will tell me if it lights up my skull better than the PR-T. Like an integrating sphere, only dumber...

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Reno said:
Blind myself, anyone who gets close, and then put it in my mouth on full blast in the pitch dark. My friends (the ones who can still see) will tell me if it lights up my skull better than the PR-T. Like an integrating sphere, only dumber...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're giving me an idea. Where's my 5W OA4D Mag again?

Likebright

Enlightened

Chimpanzees Man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Charlie that's great.
Mike

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I'll go and blind some kangaroos. Just for you raggie (I mean Cliff Note Jones)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif