VIP + 2AA Tube + BH + NiMh = PERFECTION!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
While I haven't been on CPF a lot lately (work has been busy!), I did have to post this.

My VIP with the 2AA tube, and the Bulk Head (using of coures NiMh batteries only) is just AWESOME!

While I have a couple of lights that are brighter, (like my SNII) this is just one awesome light.

It has a perfect beam, a nice hot center spot, with a very nice ambient light, it is smooth, runs for a long time.

I don't even have any ultra high end charger or batteries either. I need to get a high end charger and some 2300 mHa batteries, and see what tthis sucker can do.

It is ALMOST flashlight perfection!

AND, as this is my first rechargable, I LOVE being able to start out my evening walks every night, with a flashlight that is "on full!"

Thanks Charlie and Oty!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oty? Hmmm, I'll let Paul respond to that one...

So what would you need to make it truly "perfection"?

Thanks Brucie!

marcspar

Enlightened
I am using the same set-up with the 2300's less the BH (waiting for my BBH) and I agree with BuddTX except the ALMOST part - but maybe he knows more about the Lion Heart than me!

Marc

marcspar

Enlightened
I am using the same set-up with the 2300's less the BH (waiting for my BBH) and I agree with BuddTX except the ALMOST part - but maybe he knows more about the Lion Heart than me!

Marc

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah a 5w head for the VIP or LH for that "wall of light" effect would be perfection.

Thanks.

Curtis

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took this shot a few days after topping off my Sanyo 2300mah cells:
standard.jpg

I switch between the Twisty and Halibut. Wait till we get the BBHs.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

standard.jpg

EDIT: That beam sure looks green tinted in the photo, but it doesn't look anything but white in person.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Oty? Hmmm, I'll let Paul respond to that one...

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have time to look up the spelling, so shoot me!!!!!