Tattoo

matt_j

Enlightened
So I have a tattoo I got long time ago which I like very much. I want to get another one and I was really trying to figure out what I want and I don't want to pick stuff of the wall of the tattoo parlor. I love dogs and want my next tattoo to be with that theme. I don't like colors of shading so design has to be solid black. I was thinking about getting my dogs paw done but that didn't came up too well and I gave up that idea. It was basically to delicate.

Here are some examples of how it looked like:
http://brunerdog.tripod.com/tats/brunertatoo.jpg
http://brunerdog.tripod.com/tats/brunertatoobase.jpg

Somebody suggested chinese symbol for dog but I don't want to do that. Another choice would be an egyptian drawing but out of respect and since I have nothing to do with Egypt I also don't want to do that...

Any ideas?

Matt

matt_j

Enlightened
None of those paws are gonna do. They are little too cute. I need something tribal/simple. Nothing complicated.

matt_j

Enlightened
I still got scars from when he was a puppy and didn't know he has little needles for teeth...

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm sure you have access to a fingerprint kit... why not "pawprint" your dog and use that? A good tat artist will be able to pull it off beautifully... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
oh the paw in the links it is an acctual paw of my dog... 2 different artist got a crack at it and results were show to you in two links I provided. They are good, as a matter of fact few people allready stole the idea and got it done but the paws are too cute for me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im going to get a tatto of .of tatto from fanasty island

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Raggie,you're too much
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif