TNC AA Roll Call

PAtwood

Newly Enlightened
Alright, who else got one of these from the new batch? I have a feeling this will be my favorite light for a long long time. I cannot get over the fit and finish of this piece. The overall design is right up there with Surefire IMO. And the beam quality is superb, a clean bright white with terrific throw and nice hot spot. My hat's off to Chris for his fine efforts and may he continue to bless us with his fantastic creations for years to come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2dim

Enlightened
What do you mean by "new batch"? The 350ma ones aren't ready yet, far as I know. Why does confusion still seem to persist about this? Which light do you have, the 200ma or the newer 350ma converter? Am I going totally nuts?

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
2dim- There were 2 batches made, both 200ma. The original CPF special, and a different style with some "cuts" made on the head and tail and in a few colors.

Moat

Enlightened
First batch CPF 11/60 here. I agree, PAtwood - this is an absolutely fantastic little light - that but "sips" on it's single AA. Love it, and am done searching (for a while, anywho... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). Chris, my man... ya' done GOOD!!

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
here, here!

had 16/60 but sold it. now have a red one from the new batch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PAtwood

Newly Enlightened
I keep coming back to one inescapable conclusion: this is the best single AA light ever made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PAtwood

Newly Enlightened
What kind of runtime are you guys getting with these? I'm using NiMH rechargeables but haven't felt like draining one to see since the light never leaves my pocket.