$60 for Inova X03 a good deal?

soloco

Enlightened
The title pretty much speaks for itself. Sharper Image has a instant $20 off $60 puchases, which works for the X03. $70 - $20 + taxes and shipping came out to right around $60. Is this a good price?

arioch

Enlightened
soloco;

Why are you ordering it? Don't they have a Sharper Image on Oahu? I thought there was one in Ala Moana?

I had no idea about the $20 off deal. As soon as I read about the XO3 being in SI, I went to the one in my town (Kaahumanu Center). I compared it to my Pelican M6LED, and bought it immediately (phone bill would have to wait for next pay check /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).

Long story short, it was worth the $70.00 (for me). If I had known about the $20 coupon, I might have bought 2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

P.S.- I showed my XO3 to two of my coworkers (private security), and they both went down within 24 hours and bought one for themselves.

Ikonomi

Enlightened
PoliceGearUSA also has the XO3 for pre-order for the same price.

But, like the T3, they don't have it in stock. In fact, they just pushed back the ship date from October 15th to October 18th. Of course, if you just have to buy a 3 watt TIROS light from that site, the XO3 should ship before the T3.

Personally, I can't decide which to get. The T3's clicky switch seems like a nice change from the normal Inova tailcap, but Sharper Image has the XO3 now.

I found the XO3 on the Sharper Image site (as "INOVA 3-Watt Luxeon Flashlight #EM224), but the picture is of a black one. Humorously enough, it's the same picture they have for the 24/7. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Are they only selling the black ones, or the titanium as well?

mapson

Enlightened
I have the T3, really like it. I was also debating between the xo3 and the t3. Glad I chose the T3, the clikie is the best, one hand, one thumb operation. The checkered knurling didn't appeal to me before I ordered it but now it feels great. If you have the patience to wait, I'd recommend the T3. The only thing I do not like but many have accepted it, is the rings on the inova. I would like it smooth and the rings just bugs me a bit.

sleidig1

Newly Enlightened
If you want the INOVA T3, http://www.newgraham.com/inova_x5.htm

T3 Tactical Flashlight with black body white 3 watt LED.
Aircraft aluminum body with knurled grip.
85 Lumens.
Uses 2 123A Lithium battery. - (edited)-was listed on their site as using only one 123 battery in error)
Lock out tail cap with push button constant on/off.
2 Hour burn time.
5.9 Inches in length.
$59.96 & $5.95 s&h - their site shows IN STOCK.

sleidig1

Newly Enlightened
I pasted what they had on their site, you are right, every other site says 2 batteries, not 1. - sorry, I didn't proof their advertisement or my post.

buba

Newly Enlightened
www.knifeworks.com also lists the T3 in the low $50. Call to make sure its in stock. I have a T3 and it is a 2 cell. I have purchased from both knifeworks and newgraham. Both good dealers.

brightspark

Newly Enlightened
Is there much difference between the T1, T2 and X0, I have an X0 but may consider the T2.
I also have a Nuwai QIII, are the T1 or T2 brighter than it.

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
brightspark, check out the reviews forum flashlightreviews.com does a great review off all of them. I think I will also get a T3 if I like the T1. If I had read the review before I put in my order I would have bought the T3 also.....William
P.s the place I ordered from charges $40 plus S&H. Oh yeh, the
dealer for that price is knifeworks.com This is my first order
from them.

Latest posts