wow we have some hot women on cpf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well we have sasha a very kind person who does so much for cpf. and looks stuning. but we also have another i cant mention her name. but ive spoke to her in pm a few times she pmed me and said some very kind things she was and every time i saw her write or when she wrote to me i couldnt get over how much inner buety she has.she was so amazeing to talk to.well lol ya know i just started to wonder what she looked like so i hinted and well i got a pic this weekend. holly molly i droped my pepsi and probaly looked like homer simpson does when he see,s a donut. mouth wide open blank stare.man cpf atracts the best women..

McGizmo

Flashaholic
In the picture, was she standing against a lamp pole with a mag light on the ground near her? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol nah. i havent seen that pic.but some reason i think i either wannaa see it real bad or i dont lol

iddibhai

Enlightened
you DO wanna see it, for the sake of curiosity, but then, you can't UNsee it, if you know what i mean. it will forever be burned into your retinas, for better or worse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Geez, I thought we had only Sasha and DallasA on here. Flashlights are kind of a niche geek thing that I didn't figured attracted many females.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
radar, there is hot_chick, flashlight_widow, and some other femails on cepeef

And Rag, if you want to see darell in bikini, then you want to see the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
lol nah. i havent seen that pic.but some reason i think i either wannaa see it real bad or i dont lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You asked for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Darell.jpg

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
you DO wanna see it, for the sake of curiosity, but then, you can't UNsee it, if you know what i mean. it will forever be burned into your retinas, for better or worse

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I'm soooo thankful that my head isn't on that picture!!!!!!!

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
You asked for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo Bart! Show me exactly WHERE it was asked for! Is this a language barrier thing?

Ahhh, but there I am. I just get prettier every time. I don't think we could show that image enough. Damn, I'm hot. Been working out, too.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I said it before, and I say it again...

There is something fundamentaly WRONG with that picture!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
iddibhai said:
you DO wanna see it, for the sake of curiosity, but then, you can't UNsee it, if you know what i mean.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some things you can't undo.
You can't un-strike a match.
You can't un-peel a urine potato.
You can't un-flush a toliet.
And you can't un-see that photograph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol that pic has scared me . goes and looks at my vip shuders in corner says to self it will be all right shines vip . smiles waa pic is still there frowns

amlim

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.