Gentos SuperFire SF-501 (again)

deww

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks. Here's some information and some pictures of the beamshot of the Gentos SuperFire SF-501 that I bought when I was visiting Japan. The pictures are taken with the same settings and the beams look a lot brighter in pictures than they actually are. However, it does kinda show you how it compares in terms of how much area the flashlights covered.
-The PT Attitude is a "seconds" from REI.
-The SF-501 has a very slight, but noticable greenish tint that appears to be off centered, when shone on a whitish surface. You can't see this in the pictures.
-The EverLED is in a 3-D Mag body with the stock reflector and lens. The actual beam is nowhere as smooth as the picture looks at the focus I had it in. There's a bright white spot right in the middle, with two rings on the outside. One closest to the center is a greenish ring. With some focus adjustments, I can make it look something like a starburst. Either way, it is very useable.
-I forgot to include a shot of the Arc AAA.

The flashlight itself:
The last picture is the flashlight, sans packaging, as it came in the package. It is a 5watt Luxeon. It came with the holster, and 3 Panasonic branded 123A batteries. The strap came attached to the flashlight. The flashlight is a lot longer than the batteries. It is a quite a heavy flashlight; it feels almost like a mini-club. I am not sure if it is waterproof, but it does have O-rings and the button is covered by rubber. The lens and reflector piece is removable. And lastly, I bought it for about 9500 yens in a very popular Japanese department store called Tokyu Hands. I went to several of them. They have an assortment of other flashlights of various brands, LED and incandescant. I saw an Mag 2AA drop in reclacement, but I do not remember the name. I saw a few Inova's as well. LED flashlights seems awfully pricey in Japan. :) The same stuff I can find in the US for a dollar, goes for quite a bit in Japan. Hope everyone enjoys the tidbits.
beamshots.jpg