jeff gordon, dale earnhardt jr ,or rusty wallace?

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
go ahead and vote.
the reason will be obvious later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
DEI, Waltrip, Dale and Tony I believe. Man, he wnet from 11 to 1 in 2 laps last sunday.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yo, Elliot...shiney side up!

sadler_wreck.jpg

For those that didn't see video of the end of the race, Mr. Sadler crossed the finish line upside down. Last year he didn't quite get to the finish line because he went airborn, went upside down and tumbled. In his post race interview he indicated that he didn't get quite as much "air" this year as he did last year and would work on that.

One of the commentators submitted that he finally understood why those M&Ms looked so scared.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i guess thats one way to trim the grass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
btw none of those others count in this poll.
it is to determine which item goes to a cpf benefit auction.

[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
Yo, Elliot...shiney side up!

sadler_wreck.jpg

For those that didn't see video of the end of the race, Mr. Sadler crossed the finish line upside down. Last year he didn't quite get to the finish line because he went airborn, went upside down and tumbled. In his post race interview he indicated that he didn't get quite as much "air" this year as he did last year and would work on that.

One of the commentators submitted that he finally understood why those M&Ms looked so scared.

[/ QUOTE ]

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
TIN, Who would have guessed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Jeff Gordon gets my vote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif. And before anyone even thinks I just like him because he wins, I started pulling for Gordon when he was still racing in the Bush series. Back in the day when he would actually get out of the car and thank God for his blessings.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, jeff gordon, what manly man calls his crew the rainbow warriors? Mark martin, the spokesmen for EDS. Wonder how many people turned that ad down besides Bob Dole?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Re: jeff gordon, dale earnhardt jr ,or rusty walla

NASCAR - What's the big deal?

"Drivers your instructions for this racetrack are just like the others - go down to the end of the straight and turn left. Repeat until you see the checkered flag. Please don't hold back on bumping each other and causing crashes and again I want to stress that are to refer to your sponsors at every opportunity and whenever you talk with the press make sure you use that sweet southern accent."

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

cobb,
Have a favorite driver?

Flashlightboy,
Ever been to a Nascar race?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Didnt I say? Its jr.

Yeah, nascar can give one a headache. Just think they finish in the same palce they start. WOW, that is soo deep. Reminds me of that theory that a really strong telescope would let you see the back of your head.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here you go flashlightboy, its loud, smells and is fun, plus you can wuzzle about the grounds drinking beer and pissing in tubs. http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org/nascar_busch_race.htm and http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org/funi_250.htm check me out behind the wheel of the sirius number 7 car. Man that was a small tight fit and you sat on the floor with your legs out front. At that time the ignition boxes were next to your arm like some aprking brakes are, now they are on the dash. THe seat had curved sides like my wheelchair seat to support you driving in circles.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
cobb said:
Didnt I say? Its jr.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry I see your first post now.
Should have known you were a DEI fan though. Left over Dale Sr. fans just cannot get over the fact that Gordon whooped Dale Sr's butt every year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
Funny thing is that Dale Sr. had much more respect for Gordon than his fans did. Remember the toast at the Awards Banquet in 1995? In fact Gordon and Earnhardt were very good friends off the track.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened

Life,

Yes I have but not to a Winston car race. I've been to NASCAR races and it is fun. Rather than pretend they're driving a stock car, I prefer open wheel racing such as CART, IRL or F1.

Don't get me wrong 'cuz I do watch NASCAR on TV when I can't find a good Flowbie haircutter, Ginsu II, Miracle Blade or Abdominizer infomercial to watch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

Flashlightboy,
I am just the opposite I cannot stand Cart, IRL, or F1. Thay cannot bang on each other like the Nascar drivers can. It is just not exciting to me. Seems also like more of those drivers are trying to break into Nascar also since Nascar is taking away their fan base and sponsers. I do like Midgets, Sprints, and World of Outlaws though.
Oh yeah it is Nextel Cup now instead of Winston Cup. I still slip up too sometimes on that.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, I hate those other races too. Those open wheel cars are too easy to damage andthey cant bounce off of each other like they do on nascar. Plus I cant relate to any of the drivers, funny how nascar seems to be made up of rednecks and they do well. Others have tried it, but have not turned out that well.

I am kind of a new fan, so I do not know the history. I actually started getting into nascar abouta year before dale sr was killed or died depending on how you look at it.

I actually like kevin harvick at first when he was with dei, but he seemed to of lost his edge when he left them.