• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LS Mod- Gold Nitride (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
This is one of my Arc Mods..I built this for a member but didn't like the way the Nitride looked so I did another for him.. It has been modded to a new heatsink with MM+ WO converter and real nice 1W emitter...(do not remmber the bin but she looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif).. The powerpack has one of my tritium inserts as well.. This was fully industrial gold titanium Nitrided and has the SO17 reflector. The plating is fine but has cosmetic light and dark spots under the plate in places. A great User light with alot of punch. Priced as a second XXXXX delivered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

web page web page web page

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LS Mod- Gold Nitride

Way to go, flownosaj, congratulations!

Britt

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess there is a payoff to not sleeping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS09

Enlightened

Only 3 minutes!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Pietro

hideo

Enlightened

"yikes, my long-lost, half-brother!! ..."

arcls2H32.jpg

congrats, Jason!

hideo

Jets22

Enlightened

Forgot you had one of my Ti plated powerpacks.. I was just looking for that one in the shop... I knew I did another one... Well,Mystery solved