• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Original Black McLux 1x123 Amber LS

Kiessling

Flashaholic
For sale is a McLux assambled by McGizmo himself even before the TK-run was shipped.

It is a rare 1x123 unit with black HA3 body and head as pictured below:

BlackWidow.jpg

It houses a BB400 driving an Amber SE in a McFlood reflector. It is in almost-perfect condition; except for some dust (sorry, forgot to clean it before the photo ) there is a very tiny ding in the HA in one of the holes at the tail.
The clip is Ti and is completely sterile, meaning unmarked

Here's a beamshot taken by Don himself :

amberSE-McFlood.jpg

The beam is a nice soft amber glow that fills a room nicely but certainly won't blind you ... this light is not a scorcher.

I do not know of any other McLux in this configuration, but my knowledge-base here is somewhat limited, of course

$ 190 shipped worldwide.

PayPal with CC ok.
I shall not be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets it regardless of PM and questions.

bernhard

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`ll take it!

Hi Bernhard, my friend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please send to me your Paypal address...again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bernhard, why are selling so many of your collectible lights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Too bad I can't afford any.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Damn!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

I've been waiting for one of these to arise for a couple years now and here I miss it. This is the last light that is on my list. Any one else out there got a black McLux to sell to me? Please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Carpe Diem said:
I`ll take it!

Hi Bernhard, my friend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please send to me your Paypal address...again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Add that to those nice low #'d TK's you've got eh? nice grab there John. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Shane

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Have to sell some of my precious beauties to fund the upcoming new cool lights. I am not rich, I cannot afford it otherwise ... that's why.
In fact there are only a few lights I will never sell ... th erest will have to go sooner or later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
bernhard

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Have to sell some of my precious beauties to fund the upcoming new cool lights. I am not rich, I cannot afford it otherwise ... that's why.
In fact there are only a few lights I will never sell ... th erest will have to go sooner or later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand. Same case for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Er, what 'upcoming new cool lights' are you looking to get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hallis ... sorry, no McLux-TK right now ... have only one and so does my wife and we cannot sell those. #39 and #40, it's so cute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flashlight ... Aleph2 heads. Expensive stuff. Great stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

bernhard