How did you discover CPF

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did you discover CPF,
Was it through surfing,
use of a search engine,
through another member,
on another forum, dealer site ect.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
McGizmo dragged me here ... he is my daddy now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Let's hope Craig doesn't read this thread or his head might swell and explode /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
Well it all started when I was doing research for one of my college classes a year or so ago and entered "candlepower" into Google. One of the first hits I got was CPF. Because I was a closet "flashaholic" from my younger years I thought, let me bookmark CPF and come back to it when I have more time. I just snoopped around until I got enough nerve to register after I determined that it would be safe for a girl to enter without being "tarred and feathered". I must admit that seeing the postings and involvement of Sasha is what sold me.

Thanks Sasha,
You've been an inspiration to me,

CajunBabe

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Sasha,
You've been an inspiration to me,

[/ QUOTE ]

YIKES! Now that's kinda scarey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Thanks Babe... glad you decided to join us! : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

capnal

Enlightened
I found CPF after somebody posted a link to a thread talking about a Surefire light on glock.com message boards. I never registered there. Man, those guys are freaks. I haven't even looked at that page in months now. I have a new family here at CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Was at a B&B out in Eastern Ontario and there was blackout. One guy busted out a VIP and when I asked him about, he told me about CPF. Only thing is, during the whole conversation, neither of us introduced ourselves..busy with looking at the lights..:D

Larry1582

Enlightened
I found CPF while searching the net looking for other flashlight collectors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif