sad day

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some of ya know my mom has cancer. i and mom never got along to well she never liked me cause i reminnded her a my dad a course i love my mom i love both my parents there divorced many years now. my mom also has mentle ilness i got it from her so i only realy get info from dad about her condition but i kinda have to get info sugar coated . so im thinking she was getting better .well she hasnt improved and as i thought she aintt even comeing here this month this is like the 3rd time i had a chance tosee her this day sucks freinds i called my dr she went home already

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Sorry to hear that raggie. Hope and pray things improve for both of you.

LED-FX

Enlightened
Sure others have someat more profound to say Raggie
but heck we never go home :) we`re here to listen

Adam

marcspar

Enlightened
Raggie,

I hope you get to see her soon. I am sure she loves you even if you remind her of your dad.....

All the best wishes and prayers,

Marc

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Raggie...

In her heart she undoubtedly loves you...
And no matter what, you`ll be OK.

Hang in there!
Remember...you have many, many friends here on the CPF.

Best wishes to you...from one of your friends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thinkin' of ya Raggie. May God bless you and you mother. Just think, we all love you here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Raggie, I hope you do get to see your mother. My mom passed away recently and i feel bad because I didn't see her enough in the last few months of her life.
My hopes and prayers are with you.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto to what everyone else here has said, Rags.. You have us for support, and don't give up hope, keep trying to see her and get to know her better and I'm sure she'll be glad that you're there for her all the time, eventually. Prayers and thoughts are with you Raggie, take care! We're here if you need us, don't forget! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i emailed mom no reply yet!im not a bad person but it apears i am im the only one i know whos mom dislikes him.im pretty sure my dad likes me though. but im sure he wish i wasnt so screwed up

14C

Enlightened
Parents always love their children. Sometimes they can't show well enough in ways we understand.

Sometimes you have to just tell them you love them and be prepared for whatever their reaction is at the moment.

Once you understand they are just people it's easier raggie.

Once they know you understand that it's easier for them too.

Please don't miss a chance to see her at least once for both of you even if you have to be the one to make the move.

14C

Enlightened
Maybe she feels guilty. If that is the problem you have to make sure you know it's her problem and not let it become yours. At least let her know YOU are OK and if she does not respond you will have done something for yourself and tried to do something for her.

You never know.

But you never will if you let worrying about her reaction stop you from trying before it's too late....

And you may kick yourself for a long time if you don't try and never again have the chance...

Remember...if it does not work out it's her problem and not yours and giving it a shot is for the both of you...either you both win...or you do because you tried.

verbie

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif so sad to hear your story, raggie. hope things get better between you and your mother. i hope your mother's health gets better too.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol dont be sad verbie thatslife. im ok i think im a better person cause a my life i had

verbie

Enlightened
well, we're here for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif