Lowest prices on Pal lights?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to pick up a couple. $18-20 seems to be the average price on places I've looked. Anybody seen it lower?

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
In its time, I had not problem paying $20 for a PAL. But now with all the other options available I'd like to see it in the $10-12 range.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RonM:
In its time, I had not problem paying $20 for a PAL. But now with all the other options available I'd like to see it in the $10-12 range.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm looking for a small LED light with an easy to use switch to sit on a stand almost exclusively used to check the caller ID. I immediately thought of the Pal light but are there better alternatives. The switch is very important. I thought of the PT Attitude but I believe it also is another twist on head switch.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by witsend:
Palight on E-bay

I got the three pack several months ago. Good service, a little high on postage but not outrageous.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks those are good prices. The only thing is, I should have specified the Pal Sure light without the two levels of brightness and strobing. At least one will be a gift.

jabajet

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by witsend:
Palight on E-bay

I got the three pack several months ago. Good service, a little high on postage but not outrageous.

A side note I had problems with one of the lights flickering. I contacted the manufacturer and they replaced it no problem.
I like the PALight for nightstand or camping but the shape is tough for EDC IMHO
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were these the newest (brightest) version?

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Quote by jabajet --------
Were these the newest (brightest) version?
----------
I don't know these are the only ones I have. They sell any color you want as long as it is black. The one replaced by the manufacturer was orange cased per my request and I don't notice a difference in the light output, except in sunlight (black absorbs orange reflects).