Question about legitimacy of a vendor

thriller

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone on this forum ever purchased from www.blazinlights.com? I recently purchased a "Glo-toob F/X" from them, since they had by far the lowest price around. Unfortunately, they *seem* to be a sham operation. They have not shipped my order, nor have they responded to my contacts. Anyone else had any dealings with them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks!

mapson

Enlightened
They do look new, how long have you ordered from them? Try emailing them from another email address showing interest in purchasing to see if they respond to that.

flashlightDR

Newly Enlightened
They sure have a nice web site. I sent them an e-mail suggesting that they respond on this thread. Let's see what develops.

thriller

Newly Enlightened
I just got a phone call from the vendor. Apparently it wasn't the backordered status of the glo-toob, but the batteries I ordered that held it up. They told me my order has already shipped, and sent me a tracking number. I should get it on Monday. They seem legit, and the guy on the phone was really polite, so if you want to order from them they seem okay. Thanks to you guys for replying to my post!