WHAT'S THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coachbigdog

Enlightened
WHAT\'S THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! What's the deal with all of these luxeon bulb companies? 1st there is quality-items online that sells the Diamond replacement bulb.I can't get them to do something about a bulb that was recieved defective and that was in JULY! Then haveblue contacted the makers of Everled about a real green luxeon and they won't do anything for him.NOW,I'm having problems with one of the Ledcorp luxeon bulbs I bought.I have sent 4 emails to Ledcorp and 1 phone call.Guess what, not ONE SINGLE RESPONSE! It's like the companies are "doing us a favor" by being in business,instead of being in business FOR us!Maybe that's why I went out of business in 1995,I CARED and bent over backwards for my customers!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok,now I feel a little better.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Re: WHAT\'S THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, after I had heard if you talked to the right person the right way you could get a dead Everled replaced (not me baby!) it didn't happen.

And of course what's with horribly green or blue tinted white luxeons in the 1st place?

Our small company can ONLY do SERVICE better than the biggies. That's why we have loyal customers!

TheBeam

Enlightened

Well I hope they replace it. I was thinking about ordering an Everled, but these kind of posts stop me from doing that. Maybe they'll put out one using a Luxeon 3. That way there shouldn't be any tint problems.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I find it is not only the light business that has problems keeping customers.

I'm trying to get a machine shop to get do some work. They gave me a nice cover letter with a price quotation. They told me to bring the job right in. I followed their wishes to a "T". Weeks later I'm trying to prod them to do the job. I promised them more, bigger, different projects and more money. They wanted lots more money to make a special bushing for the job. Then they wanted $0.50 more for each product. I gave in. So they have decided they will go their normal speed and try to do my job starting next week...sometime.

And the owner of the shop informed me that they wouldn't lose any sleep if I took my project somewhere else. None of that makes me a happy customer. No wonder their shop is so clean and quiet. They run off their customers.