When were you bit?

14C

Enlightened
My great memories are of old D cell lights and reading comic books under the cover. I have bought more M$Gs than I care to relate and graduated to krypton bulbs when the were available. I looked at Streamlights.

When I was youg I built so many different projects and all had pilot lights...I had a file box I converted with a sic-volt batery inside it to run all my gizmos...it had the ole incan pilot lights.

My rocket launch console was festooned with lights.

I got a SureFire D2 almost by accident because a vendor screwed up a tool order and then very propmptly sent a replacement so I ordered a light from them in gratitude...that led to my next SureFire.

I started looking at LEDs when the Eternalight came out but never bought one.

I found ARC once I joined CPF...thanks to Craig.

I guess I was about six when I got my first light and everytime something comes along that promises better I still get the itch....

CPF has made me nuts sometimes when I see something and can't grab it. I missed several lights on BST and it's probably a good thing because my contract has run out and I'm out of work again...but what the hell.

Brigher, Whiter, Longer!

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive always had an addition to flashlights. I suspect it was when my folks locked me in a dark room when I was a child after removing the nightlight. Man that was scary being locked in that room with no light.