Which ARC AAA I have?(multi-colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juancho

Enlightened
Hi guys,
I have an ARC AAA hard anodized with lettering on the body, the light have different colors that change constantly, blue, green, red, violet etc.
It is rare?

Juan C.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wich ARC AAA I have?(multi-colors)

its a neat little light, more of a novelty or if you're into rave or that sort of thing. good stuff to have though, for sure.

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
I will trade you for a new in box "normal" AAA if
you would like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

(the blinking lights are very dangerous - be careful) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Seriously, if you would like to trade, PM or e-mail me!

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
That's an AAA RGB. They're rare in the sense that there's not very many of them, but there's not that many because, well, not that many people wanted them.

Now that Arc is gone, I'd say RGB's are collectable, probably more so than the more common white version. I don't remember seeing any sold on BST recently but AAA-P's have brought in amazing amounts on ebay, and (optimistically) the RGB might be in the same ballpark. More likely, it's worth around what another colored-LED (green, orange, whatever) Arc is worth.

I think the collector frenzy for Arc lights will taper off over the next few weeks, so if you're thinking of selling or ebay'ing the light, this is the right time to do it.

WireEdge

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I think the collector frenzy for Arc lights will taper off over the next few weeks

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope so! I lost my ARC-AAA-P a few days ago and have been going nuts trying to replace it. I can't believe the frenzy going on right now.

Jets22

Enlightened
I just built another Arc AA version of the RGB..Well my version that is.. It is powered by a BB converter.. Check it out in the Homemade light forum if you want. Love these flashing colored lights...Well, as long as there not coming from behind me while I'm driving.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
I just built another Arc AA version of the RGB..Well my version that is.. It is powered by a BB converter.. Check it out in the Homemade light forum if you want. Love these flashing colored lights...Well, as long as there not coming from behind me while I'm driving.

[/ QUOTE ]

why not? dont like pulling over for the ambulance or fire truck to go by? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I know thats what you mean right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Shane

stockwiz

Enlightened
I love my Arc AAA RGB.. neat little light.. haven't visited here in a while and just found out about this... too bad really... great little lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.