omg turn to nbc lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
maybe its just on here its most outrages moment kinda like a blooper show but it involves live tv segmants i think surviver is on fox here i hate it to

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh? I see law and order suv on my nbc channel.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I turned to NBC just before 5:00pm PDT (I think it was approximately 4:55pm PDT), and they had the news on. As far as I could tell, it was the news anyway...I don't pick up NBC that well.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o man that stinks it was so funny. i actuly spit out my milk i realy did.maybe it had something to do with the play off my local teamplayed very early. but i did think all the major networks played the same thing all over in prime time.btw is the prime time tv in californaia on at 5 pm instead of 8 pm? that would be weird lol

Mutie

Enlightened
Yep,

Survivor sucks big time. Even more so if know some of the behind the scenes BS. There are some good things that come of it though. Who can name this Survivor hottie?
kalamitee_at_avalon.jpg

And Raggie stuff on the west coast is on at 11:00 Eastern time.

Mutie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Mutiny Sfears said:
Yep,

Survivor sucks big time. Even more so if know some of the behind the scenes BS. There are some good things that come of it though. Who can name this Survivor hottie?
kalamitee_at_avalon.jpg

And Raggie stuff on the west coast is on at 11:00 Eastern time.

Mutie

[/ QUOTE ]She consders herself a jack of all trades and from germany and a army brat?

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
maybe its just on here its most outrages moment kinda like a blooper show but it involves live tv segmants i think surviver is on fox here i hate it to

[/ QUOTE ]

I caught that show also, Raggie. Really funny stuff, particularly for someone who works in 'da biz! I wish I had the whole thing on tape.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
Ooops,

Spaced out and forgot there were some replys I should answer.

Bubbacat and Raggie you are both entriely correct. Jerri Manthey aka Kalamitee Jain. Kalamitee (her preference) is very cool and not at all the person she was portrayed on Survivor. Right after she got voted off the island our web traffic increased by about 1000% as a result of several Survivor forums linking to her cast page. However much to my surprise when back tracking almost everyone hated her on these forums. I couldn't read too much of that crap as some of it was quite vicious and really uncalled for.

That whole show is rigged to have people stab each other in the back. I never watched or cared for it before but some of the band members taped some episodes as well as the follow up tour of all the talk shows she was on after so I caught her final episodes. What a crock that show is. And the people that are real fans. Yuck. Way different than this board.

Mutie

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well mutiny i cheated i just clciked properties of the pic ya posted. i realy hate that show to .but not as worst as jerry springer. or soap oprahs well i gues i hate em all equaly lol