copper shims for ARC 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found a sheet of copper at home and punched some disks out.they work perfectly to shim 123 batteries to fit the arc 4 with the 1.2v,1.3v switch fix(no soldering needed) they can even be dimpled to adjust pre load on the switch to get the perfect touch. I have a bunch of them for a "sase" I will give them away to whoever wants one nothing else needs to be done to the light to make these work as long as your problem is only insufficient length /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

I'll take a couple if you would, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM sent

Glenn

Enlightened
Username: Christoph

Subject: copper shims for ARC 4+

I could use 2 please.
In fact, if you are willing...also 2 more in case I loose the originals.

Please PM me your name/address for me to send a sase.

THANKS

Glenn

McShawn

Enlightened
Wow, I have two Arc 4 lights that both have battery issues. Have to use the expensive duracell batteies, I would love two of the shims. Excuse my ignorance, but do they go under battery?

PM sent for address for the SASE
Thanks a bunch
Shawn

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe I used a 3/8" punch it has to be small enough to fit inside the shrink wrap on the cells.If I missed anyone PM me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris

McShawn

Enlightened
These were awesome, don't know if you still make them but they worked great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

McShawn

Enlightened
Do you still have any more material to make these? Or suggestions on how to make them, I have used all of mine in Arcs and how a couple more now that I would like to add this too, these work awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
thanks
Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.