LED CABINET LIGHT

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where, where, where!!!! I was at one the other day and did not see them. Just CF lights and under the counter halogen ones.

BTW, what you are talking about sounds like what wachovia uses for their ATM. Its not that bad, but not that bright during the day.

h_nu

Enlightened
I have one of the GE strips I got at Wal-Mart a few months ago. I looked in the section where I got it just a few days ago and they were gone. I was hoping the price had come down.

Does Wally World move clearance items to another section of the store?

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
Yes they have sections in the store for clearance items, they are close by to the department they came from. My wal-mart has a big selection of the LED cabinet lights, but they were not in clearance yet. I am going to buy 5 strands tonight for a project.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I always thought those LED cabinet lights were disgustingly overpriced at $25/strand.

I might buy some at $10/strand.

I've only seen the strands of 5, spaced at ~12" each. They have more?

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
got mine from wally world, got 6 of them. nice and brite, however some are slightly green. this is not a problem for my application. they are GE brand / 5 LED strand/18" long .

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
if your interested the product code is 15938 and the order code is FXT18FL/LED/5/BL made by GE home electric products. they have a 3 year warranty