• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McX200 - Retracted

kaseri

Enlightened
Retracted

This past month has been horrible for my family & me. Within the last two weeks the following things have happened. I was a victim of Identity theft. My checks were stolen by someone before they were delivered to my home. Someone then wrote lots of checks on my account. Then my father got ill and had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. To top it all off, we had one of our cars stolen right out of our driveway.

Needless to say I have really extended myself financially and I need to generate (at the very least) the $500 for the auto insurance deductible. The sale of this light (hopefully) will give me half of the $ that I am going to need to cover the deductible.

I really hate having to do this but I have no other choice.

I am offering up for sale my McX200. This light was modified by our very own McGizmo. The X200 has a modified PR-T head & a 2 stage switch. This light can be used for both momentary & constant illumination using both the low & high beams. You can also go from constant low beam mode to momentary high beam mode & back again. You can also remove the reflector for use as a flood light. Included with this light is a removable mounting rail with swivel tab. This light is in perfect condition. No marks or scratches anywhere on this light.

side.jpg

(The light you will get is exactly like the light above except it will have a removable mounting rail with swivel tab, not a pocket clip as pictured)

Asking RETRACTED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Shipped CONUS (International buyers please add $7.00)
PayPal only please to the address in my profile.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McX200

man, sorry to hear all that happen to one guy.
Best of luck raising the $$$

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Bummer kaseri! If I didn't have two of these myself along with perhaps more lights than I could ever really use, I would buy this back from you myself!! I still think the X200 is the bigest sleeper going for a 2x123 light! I love the form and fit in the hand as well as the unobtrusive space it takes up on your belt!

Whoever does end up with this light is going to be glad they got it, IMHO!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif If I weren't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif I'd grab it. Is the unincluded pocket clip part of the original light or also modified?

stringj

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McX200 - GOOD NEWS !

It's wonderful to have friends! I'm thanking your friend too as I didn't need another flashlight, but was about to buy this one.

Jerry