Posting pictures?

scuba

Enlightened
I have no idea on how to post a picture. I wanted to show my cat in the animals thread but I don't know how and couldn't find informations about it in the FAQS. Could someone please help me or direct me to some useful link?

Thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
Scuba, it's easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Resize the pic to 800 pixels wide max with Paint or Photoshop, and go to ImageShack .
Follow the instructions to upload, and copy the first link you see, the one that says "Hotlink your image on forums and message boards" and paste it in your post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun!

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
scuba, hope you don't mind but i've been wanting to know how to myself.

testing:

tacticalkeyluxAA.jpg

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
pretty cool light. I usually choose picture size width of 640 or less myself they load faster and those not running at high resolutions dont get swamped with a full screen pic or more,

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photobucket will also host your pictures. I prefer it, because under each picture you have, it has the UBB and HTML code for the pictures, as well as the hyperlink. All you have to do is copy the UBB code under the image, and paste it into a post.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Scuba, what you are doing wrong is using the UBB code box in the reply window.
When you hit the "copy URL" button, it automatically generates the UBB code as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just paste it straight into your post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif