ordered from Surefire...Quick question?

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
When I looked up my account on Surefire's website it says "waiting to ship". Not including the weekend it's been 3 days, so I assume they mean "Backordered" Is this correct, or would the status clearly state "backorder"???

Thanks guys.

p.s. Yeah, it's the new KL1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
It most likely means backordered. My L2 status stays the same thing.

I really hope that in the future, Surefire ramps up production to at least come somewhat closer to demand.

dsl

Newly Enlightened
My order Said "waiting to ship" because the spares carrier was back ordered, Not my E2e, I checked the box to ship anyway but they choose not to. When I Called on the 5TH day they told me it would be about 4 weeks before they shipped so I had to tell the on the phone to ship the light now. The next day I cot a comformation e-mail saying the light had shipped.

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Thanks 357. I wasn't sure since I've never ordered directly from Surefire.

Ditto the production comment. These arn't harley davidsons. At least dealers arn't selling way over list.

I guess I just wait. Next week, next month or next year...hmm, seems as though I've read that before.

Thanks again

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
Re: ordered from Surefire..It shipped

Wow ! I can't belive it. Didn't check my e-mail after 8 last night, wen't to bed early. This morning I have a tracking #. Should be here tomorrow (2nd day).
I hope it's the new style since they have a picture on their site already, and I ordered two. I don't want the old style...

Anyway I'll let ya know tomorrow.