• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T: litFuse modded Arc LSL-S **Traded**

Sengoku

Enlightened
For sale a mint Turnkey litFuse modded Arc LSL-S #121 to current 667mA, UCL lens, Pure white 3W TXOJ, SO17XA IMS reflector, TSP clicky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is in excellent condition, no marks/scatches, perfect anodizing match, smooth knurling on clicky. Also comes with original baggie and papers.

Pics:
http://www.directimagehost.com/is.php?i=66748&img=DSCN1500.JPG

http://www.directimagehost.com/is.php?i=66749&img=DSCN1501.JPG

Only turned on for about 10mins for testing, its an excellent light, very bright and pure white tint(whiter than my arc 4) but just not for me, im too use to a multifunctioning light(arc 4) I only received it 5 days ago, been sitting on my shelve most of the time,sorry peter!

Asking for $180 shipped insured w/tracking

If you buy this light and is not happy with the tint ill refund you purchase, im 100% sure that this has a Pure white tint! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: Just to add, i brought this as a turnkey mod from LitFuse, not my original host.

Thanks for your interest, please pm me if you have any questions, thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Alan

X33

Enlightened
Re: FS: litFuse modded Arc LSL-S #121, 667mA,SO17,UCL

I'll take the twistie. PM sent.

X33

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif thanks

Sengoku

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif with price drop again

Sengoku

Enlightened

Accepting trades with either:
-Surefire L5
-Firefly2 w/BB750 LUX3 T, SO17XA/NX-05, 2 stage switch, ALU head only
-TnC keylux n cell preferbly HA3 or Silver with smooth relector, w/rechargable 500mA n cell+extra $$$(about $90)