Peak LED Light

imfrogman

Newly Enlightened
I received a 7 led hi-power single 123 in snow leds last week & just wanted to say what a fantastic light this is. I have had a chance to play with it for a week now and am truly amazed at the brightness, size , & workmanship of this light. Anyone considering one of these do not hesitate, you will not regret it.

DharmaBum

Newly Enlightened
I don't have any of Peak's multiple LED lights, but I have a red prototype (same body as Arc AAA) and a white prototype, and I just bought some of the production AAA bodies to run the heads on for something different and I am very pleased with the quality of Peak's products. The white AAA is very blue and blobby, but it is a prototype and probably doesn't use the best LED's. I've heard nothing but good thing about the snow LED's and the Peak products, ease of ordering and service seem top notch the two times I've dealt with them.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you folks order directly from Peak, or go thru a retailer like pocketlights.com? I just ordered a Peak AAA light from pocketlights and am wondering if thats the best route the next time.

best regards

DanM

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered over 8 Peak lights, all direct from Peak. Each time shipping was free. To me that make ordering direct the way to go.

NoShadow

Enlightened
The only difference you will encounter, as far as I know, is should you have a warranty issue you will have to deal with Pocketlights rather than Peak LED Solutions. If you bought it directly from Peak, they would handle any such issues. I don't think this makes any difference. Either way your light will be well supported.