ARC rubber switch boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I KNOW I saw it somewhere on the Forums, but I've just spent too much time "searching" for it and haven't been successful!

Where can one get replacement rubber boots for the switches on the 4+ series?

Seems they could get torn in time and it makes sense to try and have a couple on hand.

AK

Newly Enlightened
You can cheaply replace the whole switch on your LS by buying a replacement Kroll clickie from FlashlightLens.com or from the Sandwich Shoppe. (Though it looks like the Sandwich Shoppe is currently out of stock).

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ooops, yep I realize the Kroll is what's on the LS series, just edited my post to indicate I'd like to find the ones for the 4+ series.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
If ARC is still around, you send a SASE to them and you get the boots for free... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am looking for the boots too... doesn't look like the ones on my E2e tailcap.

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
Sigman,

The Arc4 boots are custom molded. Although the remaining supply of them is in the possession one of the vendors, that supply is in legal limbo for the foreseeable future.

However, the boots are similar to some of the Surefire switch boots. I don't know if the Surefire boots can be made to work. If someone has a collection of Surefire lights and an Acr4, they could check to see if they will work.

Henry.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think HDS has got new standing tailcap, from the pictures I don't think it will work, if it does Henry would have recommend but I'll just let the man clear it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try the SF L4 boot (Z57 switch?). E1 and E2 boots may work with some modification to the boot.

CYs switch mod can also be used to help. This replaces the boot entirely.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.