darn dog tried to bite me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
one thing i know is dogs behaiver. i was walking home from docters got almost home and this dog went after me i kept my eyes on him. and yelled at him to get away in stern voice but he kept chargeing weith teeth showing and growling he stoped like 1 house from me i was so pissed i was going to let my chow out.but i calmewd down this was after like a 2 hour round trip walk from dr,s i was tired people are so dumb they dont take respbilty for nothing around here.realy its the owners fought but there losers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
That can be a real dangerous situation. Reminds me of the young lady killed by her neighbour's dog in California a couple of years ago. I've had a few close calls myself and used to cary pepper spray for that reason.

cia

Newly Enlightened
I have had some close calls with dogs over the last 18 years.
I do service work in peoples houses. Many times the doors are just left open for me and no one is around, just me and the dogs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I go in and repair what needs to be repaired and leave. I often play with the dogs as I see many of the same dogs year after year.

99% of the dogs I see are fine. Its that 1% that you run into that you just don't mess with.

When you see the hair on the back of the dogs neck stand up, it's time to get back in the truck and leave.

I once had a old lady tell me "Don't worry about the dog. He won't bite. He bit me once, but I don't think he would ever bite anyone else".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Ya, the lady was a nut and the dog was crazy.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delivered newspapers door to door for many years as a kid. Sometimes had to go by chained dogs to get to the door. Countless times the owner said don't worry, the dog won't bite. Well I proved the owner wrong on more then one occasion. One time I got bit by a big German Shepard on the leg. I was wearing leathertop boots with felt liners but it still caused a big welt and broke thru and bled in a couple of places. I was very lucky it was winter, if summer and only pant legs, I'm sure I would have had to have stitches. The same dog later bit an Avon woman and they then finally put the dog down.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i know dogs.i can always kinda sence what there up to this dog wanted me . and dum owners nver came out. i got this biteing dog then the people next to em haveing the barking dog

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Pepper spray really works, as I found out to my great relief on one scary occasion.

Brightnorm

capnal

Enlightened
Raggie,
Take some ninja training. That will show those mean old dogs. If your trick of throwing the smoke bomb and running away doesn't work, you can give them a karate chop!

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
capnal said:
Raggie,
Take some ninja training. That will show those mean old dogs. ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Raggie has already revealed that he knows Nintendo, so those dogs don't have a chance!