revenge!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well. ive told ya about the dog next door. i have mr bighty and mr barky till today i never had problems with bitey cause i just went around block other way to avoid him . all the people in this place let there dogs run wild not fixed or even coloard well the dog next door barks 24/7 i figure its inbred or something.as so are its owners they make the folks on deleverance look smart well no more rant lol i bored a freinds guitar amp i cant play guitar to well i stink lol .so well when it barks im going to play i guess it will be dualing idiots me as one part lol but ive lost so much sleep do to this dog i had heart to heart with owners they didnt help at all siad its beyond there control.they sit in front yard and odg just barks at em he barks at his owners in this very high pitched bark that i here over my ac my fan and tv .lol i guess im over reacting but well maybe ill get beter at guitar

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Go to a sporting goods store that carries boating supplies and pick up one of those aerosol-can-based air horns. LOTS of noise in a small, portable package. When the dog gets in your face, give him a blast from the horn. Betcha that shuts him up. If he barks again, blast the horn again and he'll get the idea.

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
record yourself that way when the dog barks you play.
record the dog then play it back-pisses off the owners and the dog. (use your computer)
some dog owners are amazing people(sadly my mom included) one lady was out in front of my house at midnight calling her dog at the top of her lungs.
then she was driving her v6 car that needs a muffler around the neighborhood for hours.

my neighbors dog is barking and whining now.
time to put the folded horn speaker back out side.

some county's require a dog over 25 pounds to be in a pen with 4 walls-(not fence) and a roof and they charge a 300 buck dog tax per year.

what is it about some dog owners who think that every one wants to listen to their dogs ?

good luck raggie give them hell for the hell they give you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol ya all are in my mind.i asked em nice already now i handle it this way....lol im evern smart enough to control a dog.

TheBeam

Enlightened
Doesn't your area have a time to shut up? Around here it's 10:00. Noise after that is disturbing the peace.

Get a laser pointer, get the dog to play with it. Don't let the neighbors see you. Point the thing at the neighbors door, he'll jump all over it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Coooool, rock concert at Raggie's!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Duuuuuuude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
Go to a sporting goods store that carries boating supplies and pick up one of those aerosol-can-based air horns. LOTS of noise in a small, portable package. When the dog gets in your face, give him a blast from the horn. Betcha that shuts him up. If he barks again, blast the horn again and he'll get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the funniest thing I read all day. Absolutely hilarious! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
FS: 1 Pit Bull name of Mangler.
Loves silence, hates other dogs
especially if they're barking,
Goes straight for the vocal chords.
Also solves problem of un-neutered
neighborhood dogs with one quick snap.

I'll take your Surefire M6 or $500.00
Contact [email protected]

the_rock.jpg

Brightnorm

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
All you need is some poison and a hamburger patty, just make sure he gets it before the neighbors do.

Empath

Flashaholic
Hallis, when or if you are reinstated, one stipulation is that your first order of business is to edit out your posting. It would be good, if the edited message becomes an apology to CPF; in which case I will remove this notice and admonition.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to have one of the barkstoppers that desmondpun linked to at http://www.smarthome.com/6117.html I used it on some previous neighbors that never let their dogs in the house, never walked their dogs, and were never home so the things just barked all day and night from the other side of our fence.

I hung it from a tree next to the fence and put it on a timer so that it would be on just in the morning when I wanted to sleep and they would start barking at like 5am, and when my daughter was trying to nap as her window opened on that side of the house. Worked pretty good. Not a miracle, they will still bark if there is something to bark at, but they sure stopped just sitting there barking for no reason.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Locate a female dog in heat and put them together. He will forget all about barking (at least for a while). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
I used to have one of the barkstoppers that desmondpun linked to at http://www.smarthome.com/6117.html I used it on some previous neighbors that never let their dogs in the house, never walked their dogs, and were never home so the things just barked all day and night from the other side of our fence.

I hung it from a tree next to the fence and put it on a timer so that it would be on just in the morning when I wanted to sleep and they would start barking at like 5am, and when my daughter was trying to nap as her window opened on that side of the house. Worked pretty good. Not a miracle, they will still bark if there is something to bark at, but they sure stopped just sitting there barking for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard these actually cause ear damage to dogs because of their
sensitive ears. It drowns out the quietness that makes them bark.

My mom used to feed the neighbors dog with a hotdog stuffed jalapenos.
Not only were they loud sometimes the neighbors would let them free
to run and sometimes would barge through our house if the door was left ajar. The HOTdog would always do the trick.

:p

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
The dog that tries to bite you ought to be euthanized if the people don't keep it locked up and/or muzzled. Call it in to the Police and file a complaint. Get the paper trail started.

Does it have vaccination tags? In these parts, if a dog bites you, you can call Animal Control
and if the owners aren't present or can't produce documentation that it's shots are current, they'll impound the dog for about two weeks to see if it develops symptoms of Rabies. Then the owners have to pay for it and it can be pricey. If they can't pay for it, off it goes to the big sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.