Flashlight Holsters......

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looked at ripoffs.com for flashlight holsters, but can't find anything specifically made for the Longbow Micra. What other websites should I check for flashlight holsters?

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the Ballistic Nylon holsters from SureFire. I've got one for my 6P and one for my 9P conversion and they are the best nylon holsters I've ever used(and I have used A LOT of holsters). Just look at the dimensions of the Longbow Micra and compare with the dimensions of a few lights on SureFire's site. I would think you should have no trouble finding one that suits you. They do have many holsters on SF's site. By the way, how do you like your Micra? I have been considering getting a Longbow, but not sure which one...

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
socom1970 said:
By the way, how do you like your Micra? I have been considering getting a Longbow, but not sure which one...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have three Micras. They are great for the price, but are not in the same class as Surefire (as you probably already know).

The Micra fit and finish is excellent, but the circuit and electronics are just so-so. Low runtime, and some have problems turning on with a low but not dead battery.

There is also a problem with tints on some Micras...one of mine is uhhhh....yucky stinky green. The other two are pretty white....but others here have also reported yucky stinky green in their Micras.

However, the Micra is very customizable and if you put a reflector in it the beam is improved a lot (stock beam has little side spill and mediocre beam quality). With reflector, you get sidespill and better beam quality. So, I can recommend the Micra for you, as long as you know that its NOT in the same class as Surefire, IMO.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Isn't chrisse33 (I think that's the username) selling some nice kydex sheaths for the LB Micra? Check the modder's yellow pages.

chrisse242

Enlightened
Uhhm, no it's chrisse242, and yes I'm selling kydex sheaths/ holsters for the micra. (For some other lights, too) Good adivce on the modders yellow pages thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Oh well, you could also buy some raffle tickets for the relief fund raffle, do something good and have the chance to win the sheath.

Chrisse