• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed: Jets22 Gold SuperBird #888 Arc LS mod Set

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
CLOSED: This is probably more than many want to pay. It's about $60 less than what's in it, though. But, I've decided to give it to my brother for his birthday.

Thanks for looking!

Jets22 built this for me and it's a beautiful set.

He stripped, bead-blasted and nitrided the LS1 to a gold color. I can't remember exactly what he did to the innards and which T-bin Luxeon III he used but it is the brightest and whitest of my Jets22 mods. It uses a Fraen LP optic.

The twisty tailcap is engraved with "SB" for SuperBird and with the good fortune serial number of "888".

He applied green glow powder around the emitter base so that it glows green after you've used it. See link to photo below.

It comes in a black Pelican 1060 case with the foam insert cut to accommodate the SuperBird, a polished bare aluminum Arc 2xAA clickie, 2 AA cells, 2 Surefire CR123A cells and one of Brock's rare trademark Tritium insert "Nuclear" fobs with a titanium locking link. The serial number of the fob is 034.

There is a small greyish spot where the nitriding didn't take perfectly, see photo below.

This is an outstanding, one-of-a-kind modded Arc LS by one of the best. It's performance is simply outstanding and won't disappoint.

I will sell and ship internationally, but the shipping cost will be more depending on how you want it mailed. GPM without insurance or Global Express Mail and insured (if insurance is available to your location).

Thank you for looking,

Britt
standard.jpg

Other photos removed to conserve CPF bandwidth.

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jets22 Gold SuperBird #888 modded Arc LS

This one has a "really" good emitter and punches holes in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, The milled fobs alone have been selling for $65.00-85.00. (when I can do them) This is a really nice package set.. Any questions feel free to send me a PM..

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Jets22 Gold SuperBird #888 modded Arc LS

Thanks, Brock.

Hate to see this screamer go. Man, it is like a spotlight with that Fraen LP. Throws a tight slab of intense light.

Britt