Help for a Holster....

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
Hello every1 at CPF!!! i am a first time user on this forum and i think this is totally cool!!!
I got a Surefire E2d recentlly, all works great except a small problem with carrying it. I would really like to find a holster that has a clip instead of a belt loop, cuz i usually don't have a belt. Could any1 help me out? I would be REAL grateful!!!! Thanks!!

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Others may be able to make some suggestions but AFAIK there is nothing really available off the shelf to carry a E2d with a belt clip. The problem is that the Defender has a rather unusual tail cap which makes it difficult to keep in a normal holster. You may be able to utilise a pouch made for something else or have a custom one made but I wouldn't get your hopes up!...Sorry for the negatives but you did ask!
Doug

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Welcome to CPF!

The RipOffs CO-124 is a perfect fit. I just tried it to make sure it fit. I had to put my E2D back together to test it because I use a PR head on my E2D normally. RipOffs lists this holster for the Surefire L4. You might find the tail cap of the E2D fits tight in the holster at first, but it will streach to fit. I have been using this holster for some time now for E2e, L4, E2e/PR, E2D/PR.

Here's a link to Film Tools RipOffs CO-124
I haven't ordered anything from them.

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
Thanks................but the problem is that i live in Taiwan, what costs 15bucks may end up costing 45 bucks due to the overcharged shipping fee.........thanks anyways.......

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
CPF member ksbman provides Free International Forwarding as a service to CPF members. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

You might want to send ksbman a PM and ask his advice. I'm sure he has plenty of experience and could best advise you how to go about getting the holster shipped to you as cheap as possible.

To send a PM (Private Message), click on his user ID. That will take you to his profile. Then scroll down and click on "send private message".

To read a private message, click on a flashing envelope that will appear at the top left of your screen if you have a incoming message. That will take you to your "Home". You can also access your messages by clicking on "My Home" at the top of your screen.

I'll send you a test message so that you can see how it works.