Saw a SF clone at Wally World

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw a light at Waly Mart last nite. Looked like a G3, ran on two 123's. Came in a blister pack, saw them on the end cap. For the life of me I cannot remember their name or maker. And after I made a mental note to remember so I could ask about it at CPF. Getting old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Anyhoo, anyone seen them or have any experiences?

junior

Enlightened
Sure is, i saw the same light and thought it was like my SF G2. Now that i think about it, i might have to buy one before SF tries to sue......

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
my Walmart doesn't have either version.

i really wish someone would post some pictures of one or loan one to Quickbeam to do a review. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw it in the regular flashlight section in sporting goods. Was on end cap. For the price, was thinking of getting one, it runs on 123's. But, as always, my concern with xenons is the replacement bulb issue. Hate buying lights that are a pain to get replacements.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
BrinkmannsDisassembled1.jpg

Here are pics of 2L and Rechargable. Beamshots are tough for me. Think Brinkmann LX...

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
thank you Joe!
that looks like a great deal on a flashlight.

now things have been put in better perspective for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Playboy,

The reflectors look different, one shiny, the other more like the Legend, sort of satiny, but maybe that is the tape on the lens?

Bill

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I don't recall knowing the scotch tape trick when I took those pics... might be writeright.

But in any case, most likely something!

They come apart quite easily, and would take a glass lense of the right size.

I don't honestly know why I put tape on the 2L!

Maybe some swap and compare are in order!