• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Photon 3 Battery cap

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The title says it all, but ill repeat anyways.

Want To Buy: Photon 3 Battery cap

its for my YCLO LuxPhoton - i lost the batt cap (it fell off)

neg

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

neg

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

neg

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not just buy a new Photon III? I think they were $13 on ebay.

I have a Photon III that I don't use, but it works and I may use it someday.