Meaning of your CPF name?????

coachbigdog

Enlightened
What's the madness behind your CPF name? Mine is because I coached at a high school and our mascot was a bulldog.I used to tell all the kids that I was the "Big Dog"!

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Hi guys,
Diden't we do this recently?

Once more then...

Jack Crow is a character in the John Stakley novel "Armor".
An amazingly good read. Strongly recomended.

Crow is a nasty bit of work. A Merc, conman, rouge, and in the end, a good guy.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have taken the name "Winston Wolf" form Pulp Fiction. A mob fixer. Now thats a job I can get into.

Later dude
Jack Crow with poor attitude

greenLED

Flashaholic
I use to be a fan of Green Lantern (who apparently has reincarnated as a LED version in.... moi!)

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
If you go to the webpage listed in my profile it is a page explaining my cpf name. It is a place in the universe where super bright blue stars are being formed. A star factory of sorts. I got the idea from looking at blue LEDs thinking what the ultimate bluish-white light source would be and stumbled across this name. Nothing brighter than a star in our universe, now if you could carry one in your pocket that would be the ultimate EDC, one click and daylight for 400 miles for everyone.

14C

Enlightened
14C is the site and pad designator for the first radar system I was assigned to while in the USAF many years ago at Tonopah Test Range.

2dim

Enlightened
Mine has double-meaning, referring to me and my flashlights. Hopefully, hanging out with ya'll can change both. Doubt I'll ever have the patience and dexterity to become a real modder however.

Mutie

Enlightened
Well seeing as I just updated it to be more accurate.

Online I generally go by Mutech which refers to MUtated TECHnology and the fictional, evil, faceless, intergalactic megacorp that we created back in the early 80's. My friends shorten it to Mutie because we are all mutants and I am even more mutated than most of them.

It's also a X-Men reference which is not only fitting but true since I actually have a mutated gene. Unfortunately my "superpower" is going blind from the mutated gene. Still you take what you can get I'm a quite proud to be a mutie.

Mutie

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Like Empath said, I posted it in another thread.
I'm too dumb to come up with something clever and original. So I chose this.

kaseri

Enlightened
It's a type of cheese. Been using this name for years as well as the name prowler. The name prowler is the name I used when I played Quake. It's still is the name I use when I play Quake or any other 1st person shoot em up game.

Aloft

Enlightened
A double meaning for me as well. . .

A-L-zero-F-T. . . my ham radio callsign, taken from the relatively new Alaska callsign pool. Since I fly for a living, it seemed an appropriate callsign.

The previous thread on this must predate me, I don't remember it.