Posting Guidelines! EVERYONE READ!!!!

Greta

Flashaholic
I will be making this thread sticky... for future reference... and... you'll understand better after you watch the following... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CLICK HERE! for Posting Guidelines!

(This is GREAT! Thanks Brock!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :laughing: ohh thats haLARious !

Its so funny, cuz its so true lol

thanks Brock!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
That was good - thank you Brock and Sasha!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh? My dad and mom called me Billy. Why are all the dumb people to make an example of named Billy? I could get an inferiority complex. See if I ever start a thread anymore. "Billy...you are dumb...you did it AGAIN!"

Why can't an bad example ever be named Davy?

I LOVED the guidelines!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
haveblue said:
Huh? My dad and mom called me Billy. Why are all the dumb people to make an example of named Billy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just be glad you aren't named John.
A certain plumbing fixture in the bathroom is often called a "john". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
[ QUOTE ]
haveblue said:
Huh? My dad and mom called me Billy. Why are all the dumb people to make an example of named Billy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just be glad you aren't named John.
A certain plumbing fixture in the bathroom is often called a "john". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY! I resent that remark !

-John

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course, that little movie assumes every forum has a perfectly functioning search...

Still, theyre spot on about checking to see whether something you want to post hasnt been covered already. How many threads were started on that blasted flashlight that took all sizes of batteries?

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
New members should be required to view this thread before being allowed to make any posting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steam, is a computer game software thingy connected to the game called CounterStrike. 3D shooter game. pretty fun, but I dont play it.