• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WANTED: Arc to Surefire adapter

kaseri

Enlightened
I am looking for this Arc to Surefire adapter that was made by a CPF member. I don't know who it was or when they were made but I need one for a project.

adapter.jpg

Please let me know if you are able to help me out.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Here's a trimmed Aleph body/conversion by Don.

If you find out who made the one that you've posted the pic of, please let us know! I'd be interested as well!

I have one of the E1E bodies that Don modded to fit an ARC LS head...I "may" be willing to let that one go?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
kaseri, yep, that is the one that roth's made.
I have the exact same thing currently here. try pming him to make you one. But he is ALWAYS busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
kaseri, this is the one adaptor Roth made for me after I threatened him in the most evil ways I could think of. It is also my photo IIRC ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It was anodised by DSpeck, and it works like a charm.

Here's a pic with a KL4:

KL4Roth.jpg

I think he said he wasn't interested in myking more though ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

bernhard

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a pic with a KL4:

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoaaa!! I want one of those too!! Very nice little package.

Raindrop

Enlightened
That would be really cool with one of the E1e mods. I have half a dozen E1e heads and the same number of ARC 123 twisties kicking around so I would be in for six of them as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

~Greg

McShawn

Enlightened
I keep checking this post, hopping that someone will have this adaptor for sale, too cool. I have to have one, maybe someone will make some more.
Shawn

kaseri

Enlightened
We nned to keep the thread alaive and hopefully one of those who are able will create these adapters for us!

nirad

Enlightened
I too would like an adapter if someone had the notion to make some. I am also looking for a HA 123 Arc twistie too. I know they are out there...somewhere??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Yep,It would be nice if somebody made a run of these.I could use two,and I have a friend at work who has been looking for one.

K-T

*Moderator*
I thought I had already mentioned my interest in one of these adapters, it seems like I didn't.

Cound me in for one of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif