• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: VIP Bulkhead

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I seemed to have missplaced my spare VIP BH. I need a replacement. I'm not sure what colors these came in, but I want one in black. It must be in great condition. PM or E-Mail me if you have one to unload.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Ray, you're kidding right? I still have one or two NEW ones left over from the Great Reflector Find, let me know...(hey why didn't you ask me in the first place?).

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Sorry Charlie. I thought for sure, you'd be out of them. Yes, please send me one. I'll assume your PP address is the same and the price is the same unless you say otherwise. I think I still have that information lying around here somewhere. The (2) VIPS that I have left are not going anywhere. They're staying with me, along with my hot-rod SN-II. Thanks again.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yah Ray all same, will tend to it tonight when I get home from work. Sun's still way up in the sky here (hey it's Hawaii and the days hardly change in length even in winter)...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
OOPS forgot, you will have to sand down the edge of the UCL that comes with it, coupla thousandths all around so a few passes on med-grit sandpaper should do the trick. Everything else is new and drops right in, and actually the glass will be a "custom fit" since you'll only sand till it just clears, in fact I would recommend a "barely-scrapes-past-the-opening" fit so it doesn't drop out each time you remove the reflector for whatever reason...still want it I presume? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
PayPal received! Went out today...that's it folks, we's officially now SOLD OUT! Forevermore!