SAUCE LIGHTWANDS

N8

Newly Enlightened
You might want to check your local Target Store for these. I found them for $9.99 they are packaged for the 4th of July. I got several for the small reletives.

stump

Newly Enlightened
I just spent over an hour in my local Target receiving the ol' Target runaround. The Sauce light is not in the flashlight area, nor is it in toys, nor sporting goods and not up front by the 4th of July stuff. The employees had no idea what I was talking about. The manager, by inside phone, said "tell him we don't carry it" without any investigation. Typical.
In what department did you see them?

N8

Newly Enlightened
They were in the section by Auto supplies across from the pet stuff on an endcap. At my local store just down from furniture. Good Luck. You might try near the seasonal section.

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
I got mine from a local Target off of an endcap in the middle of nowhere. It was NEAR the flashlights (the Maglights were about all they had). Also, only 1 of 2 Targets I went to actually had it. I went to the Target on the questionable side of town (Targhetto) and they had the Sauce wands, but Super Target (pronounced "Tarjay") didn't.... despite the flashlight section being 3 times the size as Targhetto's.

So, best of luck in your search. The lightwand's pretty nifty for only $9.99.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Those light wands are great. I got mine over a year ago and though it's nothing "useful", it's a neat little toy to play around with, etc. I got mine at Chiasso in Seattle... they have a bunch of stores all over the US tho.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I got a Mini Light Wand about six months ago at REI. I know that there are not a lot of REI's around but if you are by one they have them for $14.99.BTW REI is Recreational Equipment Inc., an outdoor supply store.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mentioned B/4, but they are terrific little "night-lamps" by putting them in a stand-up base, and placing an inverted (unwanted) flashlight reflector over the top.

Then, just switch the Sauce to all-on (full-output white) and the whole room will be softly lit.

leddite

Enlightened
target is now selling the sauce wand for $4.99 (it was marked $9.99 but the computer knows all tells all) ...

grab some now. 18 hours of light fun
smile.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leddite:
target is now selling the sauce wand for $4.99 (it was marked $9.99 but the computer knows all tells all) ...

grab some now. 18 hours of light fun
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx 4 that! -I'm on my way over there right now
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Ken M

Newly Enlightened
I went to buy some extra ones today, and they were marked further down to $3.40! I used to think the $6.97 Metamorph (same light sold by Radio Shack) was a great deal. They make great gifts, even for people who aren't interested in flashlights.