• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **WITHDRAWN** For Sale - Modded KL2

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a KL2 that I modified some time ago. It has a DownBoy700 in it with either a TWAK or TWOK Lux III. The reflector is a modified Carley 1.37" with light orange peel. This thing really throws. It's beam is something between an Aleph I and an Aleph III. It was one of the first mods that I did after I got my first lathe.

Follow the link to a post I did in the Reviews forum. The post was about the Aleph III, but it includes pics of the modded KL2, as well as a beam shot. Here's the link... KL2

The only thing wrong with this is that the emitter is slightly off center, but this doesn't affect the beam. You won't see too many of these mods around and it's practically a must have, if you have an M3 or M4. It will run on up to 4 123 cells and is more than happy running on 2X150S or 2X168S Pila cells.

I'm asking $110 for it. I will accept payment by account transfer via PayPal and will cover Priority insured shipping in the CONUS. International orders pay actual shipping and if you need to use a credit card, PM me for details.

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale - Modded KL2

Tyler,

I didn't even think about that, but you're right.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

And another /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

GutWrench

Enlightened

Where do you stay in Louisiana Chop? I might be interested if I could maybe check it out first in person.

GutWrench

Enlightened

Damn little to far for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i am in Lake Charles

nobody

Newly Enlightened

Chop,
Should you decide to put the modded KL2 back on the block, I am definitely interested - with no haggling. Shoot me a PM anytime, I usually check in almost every day...
THX