Ravelco questions..........ctxt

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
Guys,
Im looking over the web site now.
Ive been looking for an anti theft system for my vehicles when I get back, you guys may have found it for me.

Interested in experience you guys had with the system, spare keys, and the like.

Will it interface with a standard alarm system?

Thanks in advance.
Jack Crow in Iraq

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Sorry Jack!

I have it on the Beast, but have no other alarm. I only have one "key" (it's all I got with the truck) but I wouldn't think it to be very easy to get a spare. And I haven't had a problem.

kaseri

Enlightened
I can answer all your questions on the Ravelco device. I had the Ravelco device installed recently. It will work even if you have an alarm system. It comes with two "plugs". You can order more plugs directly from the mfg but you need a few things in order to be able to buy replacement plugs. 1st you need the plug # which is unique to your installation. 2nd you'll need the receipt from the dealer or Ravelco distributor that installed the device. 3rd you'll need the card that Ravelco includes with your owners documents. I believe that you also need your registration but I'm not 100% sure on that.

There are no "master plugs" for creeps to get their hands on either. There are over 100,000 different combinations that can be used in the plug. Needless to say, NO car thief will want to spend the time that it will take to steal your car. If you want more detailed information let me know.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jack, the email I received from them said it was $299, installed and would work with other alarm systems.

Jack_Crow

Enlightened
G,
I need to look over the E mail I got. I don't recall such a high number. Either way Ive got a couple of cheap 'noise maker' class alarms Ive ordered from Ebay on the way home. I asked a bunch of questions in my e mail and only got the most topical of answers. Will try again later.

Keep it warm
Jack Crow in Iraq

Latest posts