• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Breakaway Wrist Lanyard **SOLD**

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
This is sorta a prototype for an upcoming run of wrist lanyards that im gonna be making to sell. This one here is made from 1/8" nylon cord and has an attachment loop tied off by a Chris Reeve knot. Attached to the attachment loop is just a basic clip I had laying around. The loop for your wrist is about 12" long and as you can see has a cord lock with Extreme Glow sheet dots applied to each side. Wrist loop is terminated via a breakaway "plug".
PLEASE NOTE! ARC AA NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS ONE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The future versions will have brass attachments on the attachment loop and have your choice of cordlock, glow skull-bead, or regular skull bead for the tensioning piece. The highlight will be the termination/breakaway item i will be using /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I may also be offering in paracord, orange only though. Oh yes I am also thinking of making the next batch with the wrist loop large enough to put around your neck in a pinch(although some may not like the idea of a "noose" type knot anywhere near their necks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif but that's what the breakaway-termination point is for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

SOLD

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Breakaway Wrist Lanyard w/ Extreme Glow

price drop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif