• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: PR-T Head, MJ Super Convertor, TV0J Lux III

balrog

Enlightened
I have for sale a McLux PR-T HA nat head hosting a Luxeon III white bin TV0J driven by a Mike Jordan (ARC mania) Super Convertor. All components are brand new. The Super Convertor is a new boost convertor from Mike that I have not seen for sale before. When running off 1 x CR123 it powers the Luxeon III at 650mA for about 65 minutes of regulation, and reaches half maximum brightness at 80 minutes. In this configuration it operates at about 94% efficiency! It should also be able to operate from 2xAA batteries but I have not used this configuration. This head was built by myself.

Price is $140 including airmail (uninsured) shipping to anywhere in the world. PayPal payments only. If you pay by cash (as opposed to credit card) the price is $135 including shipping. Please PM or post if interested.

Thanks for looking!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:pR-T Head, MJ Super Convertor, TV0J Lux III

Mine! All mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif PM sent with some questions, but pending the answers, this is a done deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hideo

Enlightened

sweet, I was wondering if he was going to do (did) a 3V converrter or not--his 6Ver (SDC) is fabulous!

waytogo Scott!

hideo

balrog

Enlightened

milkyspit, PM replied with answers. It's yours if you want it.

In answering Scott's questions I discovered that this head runs off a single AA battery. I dropped a 2100mAh NiMH into a BE1.5 body and the head works fine and is reasonably bright. Not as bright as when running off 3V but definitely the brightest 1.2/1.5V light I have ever seen. Mike did say that the convertor would run off a single AA at about 350mA and although I couldn't measure the current this seems to be about right judging by the brightness.