Ledcorp replacement bulbs company out of business?

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Maybe this is why I haven't gotten a return email or call from them? I went to their site and it has expired!

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ledcorp replacement bulbs company out of busin

This is what I get -
ledcorp.com This domain name expired on 10/12/2004 and is pending renewal or deletion.

* Once a domain has been renewed, it may take up to 48 hours for this domain name to be reactivated.

Probally just a "opps", forgot about that... Here is a email address to try - [email protected]

It may also be down. So here is more contact info -

547 McKinley Ave.
Akron, OH 44311

I would expect in a few days the site will be back up. But what do I know.

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast

If a domain has expired, email to the same domain will not work as well.

-john

coachbigdog

Enlightened

All I know is that I have sent 3 emails and left 2 phone messages and NOT ONCE have I received a reply.So I just put 2+2 together.If they aren't out of business,they soon will be with that kind os service.Thing is they have a good product,but alas,no service.....no business...eventually.

d'mo

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened

Called the phone # again yesterday and was directed to voice mail.When it was time to leave a message,it said messages were full.So they aren't checking messages.I think probably brightguy might have known something was up and that's why they are "closing out" the ledcorp bulbs.Another one bites the dust!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

In case somebody might be confused from the thread title, LED-Replacement out of Lubbock, Texas is a different company. It's alive and well and here's the link to it:

http://www.led-replacement.com/

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

If they are gone, it is too bad. In think advertising is teh problem. Most people still don't fully understand LED and think it is not bright enough.

I think if the had a hanger package that sold in Walmart, and it had comparison photos, it woudl have sold well. Walmart would be interested as they always want to give thier customers the best bargains.

Latest posts