• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - FS: Red Key-Lux N-Cell 200mA

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had this for about a month. It has maybe one hour run time. This is from the most recent run of lights.

It is a great light and I have amazed several people with it. I hate to part with it, but I don't use it since I EDC a different light.

The light will include one or two rechargeable N-Cells. And one or two N-cell to AA adaptor. Note that the adaptor hasn't been tested in every charger, but so far I don't know of any problems charging it, and it worked great for me. Some chargers need to charge two batteries at the same time,

The light was carried for a few days on my key chain, so it does show slight wear in some places. See the pictures below for an example. I had a hard time taking a picture of the wear, since it is so small and very thin and looks like normal reflections. In the picture you might mistake reflections for wear, and wear for reflections. It gives you an idea of how it looks though.

Great light, perfect for run time and bright and useful.

Prices -

Red Key-Lux N-Cell (200mA) with one battery and one n-Cell to AA adaptor $60
one extra N-Cell to AA adaptor $2.75.
one or two extra Rechargeable N-Cell $2.10 each.
$4 Shipping/Handling to CONUS.

Add $3.50 if paying by CC Paypal.

PM for other countries. (I have no idea what shipping costs are for other countries.)

Description from web site -

New! Key-Lux "N" Cell light. This light comes with a Rechargeable NIMH "N" Cell 500mah battery. This light is regulated and powers the LED at aprox. 200mA. Run time on this light is aprox. 60-70min. Just tighten the head to turn it on. Comes with a Mineral Glass Lens and uses a Luxeon 1watt HD LED.
This light is Anodized Red!

--------------------
Pictures show the red light next to a rechargeable N-Cell (one or two included, shown in light green), N-cell to AA adaptor (one or two included, shown in black), a normal sized AA battery (not included, shown for size reference), and a standard black mini-m a g.

Beam shots are the N-Cell on the left against the mini-m a g on the right. Not sure how old the batteries were in the mini-m a g.

First post and PM gets it. I will return my Paypal address.

IMG_2760crop.jpg

IMG_2761crop.jpg

IMG_2761small.jpg

IMG_2771zoomdetail.jpg

IMG_2773small.jpg

IMG_2774small.jpg

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Red Key-Lux N-Cell 200mA

I'll take the exta Ncell adapter

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, Let me see what sslavers wants. In total have the key-lux light, three batteries, and two adaptors.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, I have sslavers PM. So I am just waiting for Paypal and final decision if he wants any batteries and adaptors at all.

So cy and glenthemole may be able to get one or two adaptors, and two or three n-cells. As soon as sslavers is final I will PM each of them.