And you thought buying direct from Surefire was expensive!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: And you thought a SF M6 was expensive

Hi Brightnorm...

I suspect that the dealer is sending an informal editorial to Surefire regarding Surefire`s pricing polocies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast

It seems this distributor is not very happy with Surefire... look here

sarsam_1809_89730379.jpg

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

This one comes up on average once a month, is it time again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

It's either an editorial or a 'placeholder' dummy price tag so nobody will buy it by accident. Since they haven't removed it yet, it may be both.. it should be quite easy to just remove the lights from their site completely.

Wave

Newly Enlightened

is that with or without the Law Enforcement discount? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

tracker870

Enlightened

I've seen this url. Aren't they all priced at $1000! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont follow. Is this a gag like the onion or some satire???

I know there is a bit of mixed feelings between manufactures who sell direct and dealers. Dealers want top dollar and in some cases charge more than MSRP. Most manufactures charge MSRP or a bit less and require you to use your local dealer for service. Most dealers feel like if they did not get the sale, you should not get service.