• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 flashlight order list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale a one brand new Katokichi CR2 flashlight thats HAIII in natural which uses a reflector, Lux III from TW0H driven at 600ma from an SC, has a mineral glass lens. This is one specially made Katokichi CR2 flashlight. Run time is a bit short at 65 minutes in continuous use. Since I don't have access to a light meter, I don't know how bright this flashlight is. All I can say is that its much much brighter than a ARC4 in the brightest mode. I apologize that I don't have access to posting photos. I will send pictures upon request. Asking $200.00. If interested, send me a PM. Thank you.

marcspar

Enlightened
Re: FS: HAIII, Katokichi CR2 flashlight w/TW0H and

I'll take it if Ray does not.

Marc

marcspar

Enlightened

Mike,

If you (or anyone else) has another similar Katokichi light they would be willing to part with, please let me know.....

Thanks,

Marc

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Very nice beauty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
But I think I am the first to PM to Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
Even if I don't post here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

Congratulations! That is one sweet light! I'm jealous!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

SO...
Mike....!

Do you have more of these gems?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Billson said:
Who made this light? When were they made?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a look here. Congrates to whoever managed to grab this.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the link. I've seen the light on CPF a couple of times before but never found much information on it. The link doesn't explain much about the history of the light though. Was it a production light or just a limited run for selected CPF members?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mike, what's the max voltage the SC will take? Also is the light you sold a twisty switch one?

Congrats TIN! Great buy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif I mean congrats Frenchy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

flashlight

The input voltage for the current SC is 1.2 volts to 3.1 volts. Yes, the CR2 flashlight is a twist on/off. In the very near future I will have a few flashlights for sale with the new SCIII which can buck and boost with an input range of 1.2 volts to 6.1 volts. Efficiency will be in the mid to late 90's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARC mania

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
ARC mania said:
flashlight

The input voltage for the current SC is 1.2 volts to 3.1 volts. Yes, the CR2 flashlight is a twist on/off. In the very near future I will have a few flashlights for sale with the new SCIII which can buck and boost with an input range of 1.2 volts to 6.1 volts. Efficiency will be in the mid to late 90's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARC mania

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I look forward to the SCIII then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Pls. keep me in the loop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Takifugu

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Billson said:
Who made this light? When were they made?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Ichishiki is a creation of Katokichi, probably the most well known modder in Japan. I think that there are about 500 Ichishiki distributed, mostly in Japan. The distribution model is Ni-Cr plated, but a Ti version, brass version and a few HA versions has been made.
You can see Katokichi's beautiful creations in the following link.
Katokichi "One and only"

I was so tempted to purchase this light especially with a TWOH and HA finish (saw this thread just after being posted), but thought that I should give non-Japanese flashaholics a chance to get one.
I am expecting to get my first Ichishiki in a couple of months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.