Turquoise AAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osm3um

Newly Enlightened
How can I tell what color my arc aaa is? I think I ordered a turquoise but that was a while back...

As I recall there were at least a couple in this same color range.

Thanks,
Bob

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Duhhhh! I misunderstood the post...never mind...move on to next post.

BTW, my ARC AAA is "turquoise" as compared to a known Photon Turquoise and also a known green one.

mahoney

Enlightened
The ARC AAA was available in two colors that are "sort of" similar to turquoise, blue and green. If you have ARCs in all three of those colors in one place it's easy to tell them apart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The blue Arcs I have seen put out a "royal blue" light, no green in the beam. Not likely to be mistaken for turquoise.

The green ARCs I have seen put out an "emerald green" light, leaning neither toward the blue nor yellow side of green. If your ARC has much blue tint to the beam, it is probably not a green.

Turquoise is blue/green of course. If you can't decide if your ARC is green or turquoise, find a Photon or similar LED light with a known turquoise or green LED and compare.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
And then there were some in cyan, 'tho mine is pretty green.

Osm3um

Newly Enlightened
If it helps, mine does cause a bit of a "black light" effect. You know like flourescence on certain items.

Thanks,
Bob

McShawn

Enlightened
I have a blue, a green and a turquoise, all very distinct in color, however, I do have another one labeled as turquoise that is green.
FWIW

mahoney

Enlightened
"shameless plug mode on"

Mine is available on BST right now.

"shameless plug mode off"

Colored ARCs come up for sale every week or so. If you are patient you can find just about anything on BST.

Status
Not open for further replies.